One of APC’s flagship programs, the internship program intends to link the academe to the industry. It is envisioned to create opportunities for real-world workplace immersion as well as enable and open pathways for employment and industry absorption of interns. Students are enrolled in either INTERN1 or INTERN2 subject and are required to attend Saturday seminars on special topics conducted by industry practitioners.
1. Project/Task Accomplishment
2. Workplace Behavior Development
3. Absorption / Employment
General Policies on Internship Eligibility:
* Pre-Internship Evaluation is done with the Office of the Registrar.
* Students on regular status start their internship on their senior year.
* Internship is for a period of two (2) trimesters, equivalent to nine (9) units per trimester.
* Students eligible for internship must be enrolled during their internship schedule and are NOT allowed to enroll in any other academic subject.
* INTERN1 is a pre-requisite of INTERN2.
The Internship Office is located at Room 514, APC. It is open from Mondays-Fridays, 8:00AM-5:00 PM. Call 8529232 loc. 422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries regarding internship.